Thread: Do you think Sparx was surprised to find out that Spyro wasn't a dragonfly?

Do you think Sparx was surprised to find out that Spyro wasn't a dragonfly?

It's obvious that Sparx poked fun at Spyro for being "fat," but do you think that he had the impression that Spyro wasn't really a dragonfly all along. I'm sure other dragonflies in the swamp would have had something to say about Spyro too, and some of them were probably not as well-meaning as Sparx. Even if his parents never explained it to him until they told Spyro, I'm sure Sparx would have had to have at least considered that Spyro was adopted. I think he probably just went along with it and didn't say anything in order to avoid potentially upsetting Spyro.

Yeah I think so. Spyro's too much of a nice guy to ever assume otherwise, but Sparx is a jerk so he doesn't care about nunna dat. I'm pretty sure he knew.
    So pull me up from down below
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ZdJ1Oqrq1Fx0Q/giphy.gif
    Don't let me drown

I always wondered how anyone could mistake Spyro for a dragonfly, so maybe you're right.

There's a place that I go, That nobody knows. Where the rivers flow, And I call it home.

And there's no more lies. In the darkness, there's light. And nobody cries. There's only butterflies.

i know i'm pretty sure sparx is a blonde after all.
    All of my Posts

now in