PDA

View Full Version : Which version of the game d you have? normal or collectors?

Kimmy the Incredible
12-17-2019, 07:50 PM
Collectors is he green label I think. I have that one. use to have the original, but I lost it or it was stolen. I totally forget. Was there an actual game difference with this one between the editions. I want to say there was, but I think I'm making that up?

Hanshii
12-17-2019, 08:07 PM
I actually had the super set that had white labels! (Thanks mom!)

Kimmy the Incredible
12-17-2019, 08:27 PM
I forgot about that one, yeah.

thePumpkin
12-20-2019, 03:13 PM
Wait I'm confused. I thought collector's was white label?

TerradorFan21
12-20-2019, 03:27 PM
Black is normal, green is greatest hits, white is collector's! :)

Pinkie Winkie
12-20-2019, 03:32 PM
I had the black label, and I'm darned proud of it!

Kimmy the Incredible
12-20-2019, 05:46 PM
^black label is the original release right?

oh, duh, greatest hits is the green one, for some reason I thought collector's edition was the green one, idk why so which of the three different versions do you have then? lol

Oracle
12-30-2019, 02:45 AM
I had the original PAL release.

Pinkie Winkie
12-30-2019, 07:19 PM
^black label is the original release right?

Yep, that's right.

Kimmy the Incredible
12-31-2019, 04:05 PM
alright good. now i know my colors or i would've if i responded in a timely matter to that last post, but now i'm probably going to forget again. lol

how much do the individual labels cost these days anyway? are they worth any money. not sure that i would sell mine, but i was just wondering about it the other day.

Oracle
01-02-2020, 02:43 AM
alright good. now i know my colors or i would've if i responded in a timely matter to that last post, but now i'm probably going to forget again. lol

how much do the individual labels cost these days anyway? are they worth any money. not sure that i would sell mine, but i was just wondering about it the other day.

I gathered, after a somewhat less than thorough search, that a used NTSC version (which I assume is what you have) of any edition goes for anywhere between 15.00-25.00 USD or so. A sealed one, however, might go for a bit more. I saw listings for over 100.00 USD, but I'm not sure if any one would actually pay that much.

As I said, however, these are the results of a quick search, so you might want to do further research before making any final sales, should you decide this is something you are interested in.

Kimmy the Incredible
01-02-2020, 02:44 PM
I gathered, after a somewhat less than thorough search, that a used NTSC version (which I assume is what you have) of any edition goes for anywhere between 15.00-25.00 USD or so. A sealed one, however, might go for a bit more. I saw listings for over 100.00 USD, but I'm not sure if any one would actually pay that much.

As I said, however, these are the results of a quick search, so you might want to do further research before making any final sales, should you decide this is something you are interested in.

Ah shoot I was hoping for it to be more than that. I have a few spyro games laying around by i can't remember what editions. which is worth the most these days anyway? or are they not really a collectible.