PDA

View Full Version : When was the first time you played Spyro the Dragon?

Kimmy the Incredible
12-17-2019, 06:53 PM
when did you first play the game? not whether it was the first game you played of spyro, but when did you play it first? was it your first one, did it take years before you decided to try it? go ahead, shoot!

Hanshii
12-17-2019, 07:16 PM
Spyro the Dragon was actually my first Spyro game, although it didn't have to be because my parents (mom's idea lol) got me the original three all in a set together for Christmas. I'll admit, I had no idea who or what a Spyro was at the time though, so until my mom who had spent so much friggin' money on all three games yelled at me to get off my lazy ass and actually play them, they just sat there on my shelf for a few months lol. That's the one time I appreciated it when my mom yelled at me, yay! lol

Jimmies
12-17-2019, 07:33 PM
I think i had that demo of the game and played that first. didn't really care about it tbh. i happened to be at the local game store like the day after it came out, remembered, said what the hell and picked it up. i don't play it much anymore, but maybe i'll pick it up again if i can think of something fun to do to make it entertaining again. i did play reignited though.